Teachers Insurance cover for Private Tutors, Supply Teachers & more
Working with children, students and mature students will expose you to many risks associated with teaching. Whether you are at your students premises, those of a third party or your own premises, risks can happen and you need to have financial protection for your profession.
Why choose The Business Octopus
- One of our teacher and tutor insurance specialists will discuss your business requirements with you and look to compare quotes from major UK insurance providers.
- You will get a bespoke policy that ensures you only pay for the cover you need.
- We can add cover for learning equipment, personal accident, and legal cover.
- We can provide you with your business insurance and documents on the same day in most cases(* subject to time and day restrictions), offering a range of flexible payment options, including Direct Debit.
Why you need Teacher & Tutor Insurance
- Our teacher and tutor insurance policy provides you with the comfort of knowing you have financial support of public liability insurance and products liability insurance protection of up to £2 million.
- Having piece of mind that you are covered and also knowing that you could increase the public liability protection to £5 million should your activities indicate that a higher amount may be advisable.
- Not all teaching is the same and the same business insurance policy will not fit all, so we have tailored our packages to be flexible and customisable to suit your teaching needs.
What your Teacher & Tutor Insurance Quote covers
- Employers Liability insurance will provide up to £10m of cover for up to 5 employees (this form of insurance may be a legal requirement in some situations).
- All Risk protection for your business equipment so if you are a music teacher this will include cover for your instruments.
- Personal Accident cover will help with your financials should you be injured whilst working. The cover will help for a specific period of time that you are unable to work. This policy cover does carry limitations and policy restrictions and can cover up to 5 employees. This can also be used as an employees benefits package.
- Legal Expenses will cover against the large costs that could be incurred through commercial legal expenses if you become involved with court proceedings.
- Learning Equipment cover will include your teaching tools from books to laptops and can also include cover for musical instruments.
How to get a quote and buy your Teachers & Tutors Insurance
- Compare quotes online
Use our online insurance quote tool, which will give you a range of insurance policies to compare and then buy if you are happy to purchase from our website. Should you not be happy with your insurance quote we can take a further look to see if we can improve our price or policy details with our offline UK business insurance panel.
- Call us on 0161 968 2041
By talking to us direct we can get to know your business. Once we have all your business requirements we will search our panel of UK insurers to provide you with a range of policies available for your business. We will find the best policy we can to suit your business needs and if you are not happy, we will continue to try to improve our price or insurance policy.
- Request a Call Back
Just complete this simple form and we will call you back.
- Dedicated Insurance Specialists
You will have your own dedicated insurance specialist who will deal with your account personally. They will be responsible for your individual business insurance quotes and they will talk you through all options available.
- Payment for your insurance is easy
We are able to offer a range of flexible payment methods, which includes monthly direct debit along with the option to pay in full over the telephone via debit or credit card, which are subject to a small charge. If you would like to pay via direct debit your insurance specialist will be able to help you with this or simply call our new business team on 0161 968 2041.
- Immediate Cover and Same Day Documents
In most cases once you have agreed your teachers business insurance or tutors business insurance quotation and the cover is suitable for you, we can normally get you insured and covered immediately*. Your policy documents will be emailed to you.