Insurance cover for Commercial Offices, Rented Offices, Home Offices & more
From fires to flood damage caused by a storm, to a window breakage or structural faults that cause the building to close, a commercial office insurance policy will help protect your business against possible risks.
Why Choose The Business Octopus
- One of our Office insurance specialists will discuss your business requirements with you and look to compare quotes from major UK insurance providers.
- You will get a bespoke policy that ensures you only pay for the cover you need.
- Office specific insurance options are available via our UK insurance panel of brokers covering you for sector specific situations as required.
- We can provide you with your business insurance and documents on the same day in most cases (subject to time of day restrictions), offering a range of flexible payment options, including Direct Debit.
Why you need Office Insurance
- It makes good business sense to have a thorough tailored office insurance policy in place, to protect your business from an unexpected incident. There are many risks that your business could face, from minor damage to your business being destroyed by fire or flood damage. All of these risks may seem low but disruption to your business could be disastrous.
- Depending on the type of business that you run from your office premises, it could be an office based letting agents to a recruitment business, office insurance will cover your business along with optional features to add onto your policy should you require.
- At any time you could be waiting for payments from customers, if your accounting records are destroyed, you could then be faced within having to find who owes who. Accounts Receivables cover may help you deal with the potential losses.
- Business Equipment cover will insure you for loss or theft of expensive items that you may take with you if you work away from your office.
- Stock insurance cover will cover the cost price of your stock. Should your stock be damaged, stolen or destroyed stock insurance will help you cover the expense of replacing (subject to criteria within your policy).
- An office insurance policy not only gives you peace of mind that your business is fully protected, but you can also take advantage of the various business help lines that your cover provides, from free help and advice on business related items such as tax and legalities.
- The Business Octopus are specialists providing tailored office contents insurance and commercial office insurance so call us today for your office insurance quote and make sure you are covered.
What your Office Insurance Quote covers
- Public liability insurance cover, protects you from claims made by members of the public who have suffered injury, illness or damage to their property directly caused by your business operations.
- Employers’ liability insurance cover will provide protection for any claims made by employees who have suffered an injury or a work related illness. This element of protection is usually a legal requirement if you have employees.
- Buildings insurance & Business Interruption cover protects ‘your building’, which is where your office is based. Risks such as theft, fire and flooding could happen. Your business would then have costs to rectify the damage and your office may need to be closed during the completion of repairs.
- Contents cover will secure the contents and equipment in your office, with fixtures and fittings added to the policy if you require.
How to get a quote and buy your Office Insurance
- Compare quotes online
Use our online insurance quote tool, which will give you a range of insurance policies to compare and then buy if you are happy to purchase from our website. Should you not be happy with your insurance quote we can take a further look to see if we can improve our price or policy details with our offline UK business insurance panel.
- Call us on 0161 968 2041
By talking to us direct we can get to know your business. Once we have all your business requirements we will search our panel of UK insurers to provide you with a range of policies available for your business. We will find the best policy we can to suit your business needs and if you are not happy, we will continue to try to improve our price or insurance policy.
- Request a Call Back
Just complete this simple form and we will call you back.
- Dedicated Insurance Specialists
You will have your own dedicated insurance specialist who will deal with your account personally. They will be responsible for your individual business insurance quotes and they will talk you through all options available.
- Payment for your insurance is easy
We are able to offer a range of flexible payment methods, which includes monthly direct debit along with the option to pay in full over the telephone via debit or credit card, which are subject to a small charge. If you would like to pay via direct debit your insurance specialist will be able to help you with this or simply call our new business team on 0161 968 2041.
- Immediate Cover and Same Day Documents
In most cases once you have agreed your Office insurance quotation and the cover is suitable for you, we can normally get you insured and covered immediately (subject to time of day restrictions). Your policy documents will be emailed to you.