Insurance cover for Company Directors, Executive Officers and many more
As Company Director or Executive Company Officer, you are responsible for your business and your employees. An executive position comes with some very demanding duties and responsibilities so having a comprehensive Directors and Officers insurance policy is important for you and your business financially.
Why Choose The Business Octopus
- One of our Directors and Officers insurance specialists will discuss your business requirements with you and look to compare quotes from major UK insurance providers.
- You will get a bespoke policy that ensures you only pay for the cover you need.
- We can add cover for additional items such as Employment Liability and Criminal Activity.
- We can provide you with your business insurance and documents on the same day in most cases (*subject to time of day restrictions), offering a range of flexible payment options, including Direct Debit.
Why you need Directors & Officers Insurance
- It is important to have a comprehensive Directors and Officers Liability insurance policy. You need to make sure you are protected and the law now permits you as a Director to protect yourself against liability for negligence, default, breach of duty, breach of trust, which can include insurance or criminal proceedings that may be brought against a Director of Officer of any company type.
- This will apply no matter if you are a member of a management association or a Director of a non-profit or charity organisation.
- Director and Officer Insurance will provide you with the security you need for your business, and our Directors and Officers coverage of insurance will protect you against the many potential risks that you may come up against. Running a business can be highly profitable so you need to be able to protect your business and yourself from financial loss.
What your Directors & Officers Insurance Quote covers
- Directors & Officers insurance is widely available and we can endeavour to find the right policy for your requirements. We can offer you effective Directors Indemnity Insurance packages that can include cover for:
- Breach of duty or trust
- Investigative legal fees
- Legal team expenses (covering both you as a Director and your company)
- Damages arising from professional negligence claims
- Damages arising from slander or libel claims
- Errors or Omissions
- Blanket cover for the position of Director (includes all past, present and future directors)
- General damages
- Additional cover can also be added to your Directors & Officers insurance to tailor your package to your individual requirements. Remember you can also be personally sued.
- Employment Liability cover protects you against situations such as wrongful dismissal claims.
- Criminal Activity cover can protect you and your business should an employee be found to have committed criminal offences related to their duties.
- Legal Action costs businesses within the UK millions of pounds every year. Make sure both your business and private finances are protected against legal action.
How to get a quote and buy your Directors & Officers Insurance
- Compare quotes online
Use our online insurance quote tool, which will give you a range of insurance policies to compare and then buy if you are happy to purchase from our website. Should you not be happy with your insurance quote we can take a further look to see if we can improve our price or policy details with our offline UK business insurance panel.
- Call us on 0161 968 2041
By talking to us direct we can get to know your business. Once we have all your business requirements we will search our panel of UK insurers to provide you with a range of policies available for your business. We will find the best policy we can to suit your business needs and if you are not happy, we will continue to try to improve our price or insurance policy.
- Request a Call Back
Just complete this simple form and we will call you back.
- Dedicated Insurance Specialists
You will have your own dedicated insurance specialist who will deal with your account personally. They will be responsible for your individual business insurance quotes and they will talk you through all options available.
- Payment for your insurance is easy
We are able to offer a range of flexible payment methods, which includes monthly direct debit along with the option to pay in full over the telephone via debit or credit card, which are subject to a small charge. If you would like to pay via direct debit your insurance specialist will be able to help you with this or simply call our new business team on 0161 968 2041.
- Immediate Cover and Same Day Documents
In most cases once you have agreed your Company Directors insurance or Company Executive insurance quotation and the cover is suitable for you, we can normally get you insured and covered immediately*. Your policy documents will be emailed to you.