Insurance cover for Designers, Consultants, Social Workers and many more
If you are a business professional you will need to have a business professional insurance. Our business insurance policies will help provide you with financial support in the event of a potential risk occurring. No matter whether you are a courier, an interior designer, an IT professional or simply provide a business management service you will need to be covered.
Why choose The Business Octopus
- One of our professional insurance specialists will discuss your business requirements with you and look to compare quotes from major UK insurance providers.
- You will get a bespoke policy that ensures you only pay for the cover you need.
- Business professional only specific insurance options are available via our panel of UK brokers covering you for sector specific situations as required.
- We can provide you with your business insurance and documents on the same day in most cases (*subject to time of day restrictions), offering a range of flexible payment options, including Direct Debit.
Why you need insurance as a Business Professional
- Effective insurance cover is essential for professionals and is a legal requirement. Many clients will now ask to see details of your professionals business insurance policy as part of their standard security checks.
- Having a professional business insurance cover certificate will enhance your reputation and show that you are dedicated to your profession.
- A tailored business insurance policy is essential to protect you and your business so at The Business Octopus, we endeavour to cover most job roles from business management consultants, social workers, security guards and funeral companies with public liability and employers liability.
- We will also endeavour to look at job specific policy extras to add on to ensure you are fully protected. Our cover is bespoke and because we get to know you, you only pay for the cover you will need.
What your Business Professional Insurance Quote covers
- Insurance is essential to protect your business and clients against risk and there are many risks associated with all areas of business.
- With a professionals insurance policy, you can protect yourself, your employees and your clients against risks, such as:
- Breach of Contract: Contracts are designed to protect all parties involved. Breaches of contract can be difficult to resolve and can have a significant impact on your finances if you are found to be accountable. We also provide Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Public Liability: Should you ever be found to be guilty of professional negligence, then you could face a legal costs bill. Public liability insurance can protect you against claims made if someone is injured or a property is damaged and the legal responsibility lies with you or your business.
- Product Liability is another big risk many professionals could potentially face. This can occur if a product you have designed, developed or manufactured, causes harm to another person. Professionals insurance can help to provide financial protection against this type of claim.
- The Business Octopus can provide you with a tailored insurance cover that will suit your own specific needs and circumstances. This can include:
- Employers liability cover
- Personal accident cover
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Commercial legal expenses
How to get a quote and buy your Business Professional Insurance
- Compare quotes online
Use our online insurance quote tool, which will give you a range of insurance policies to compare and then buy if you are happy to purchase from our website. Should you not be happy with your insurance quote we can take a further look to see if we can improve our price or policy details with our offline UK business insurance panel.
- Call us on 0161 968 2041
By talking to us direct we can get to know your business. Once we have all your business requirements we will search our panel of UK insurers to provide you with a range of policies available for your business. We will find the best policy we can to suit your business needs and if you are not happy, we will continue to try to improve our price or insurance policy.
- Request a Call Back
Just complete this simple form and we will call you back.
- Dedicated Insurance Specialists
You will have your own dedicated insurance specialist who will deal with your account personally. They will be responsible for your individual business insurance quotes and they will talk you through all options available.
- Payment for your insurance is easy
We are able to offer a range of flexible payment methods, which includes monthly direct debit along with the option to pay in full over the telephone via debit or credit card, which are subject to a small charge. If you would like to pay via direct debit your insurance specialist will be able to help you with this or simply call our new business team on 0161 968 2041.
- Immediate Cover and Same Day Documents
In most cases once you have agreed your Business Professional insurance quotation and the cover is suitable for you, we can normally get you insured and covered immediately*. Your policy documents will be emailed to you.